I still remember the first time I saw Alien, I was in elementary school - probably 5th grade. My best friend David had somehow convinced his mom that this R movie was okay for us to see, so she rented it for us. It was me and David and another friend Greg, and we stayed up late that night watching it in the dark. I was terrified. Obviously the experience left an impression on me...
Now it's been remastered for 4K, and is available for pre-order for only $15.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P8 ... UTF8&psc=1
At $15, I found it irresistible. I won't be charged until it ships Apr 23rd.
The Amazon page doesn't have any details, so here you can read up on it: https://comicbook.com/movies/2019/03/19 ... -ray-sale/
I don't think I've ever seen the Director's cut, and I haven't seen this film in over 20 years, so I'm definitely looking forward to watching it in 4K.
Decorum for the Forum:
- Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
- No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
- No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
- No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
- No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.
Sales happen. And when they do, we'll post about them here. Noteworthy new releases too. And if you find the deal first, post it here so we all can benefit.
1 post • Page 1 of 1