Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

M. Night Shyamalan's Glass on 4K April 16

Sales happen. And when they do, we'll post about them here. Noteworthy new releases too. And if you find the deal first, post it here so we all can benefit.
Pauven

M. Night Shyamalan's Glass on 4K April 16

Post by Pauven » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:18 am

While M. Night Shyamalan's films are either hit or big miss, he has a few that have been a huge hit with me. Among those, Unbreakable was one of my favorites, and the surprise twist at the end of Split left me anxious for more.

While I haven't seen Glass, my expectations are high. I have a feeling that this film will require multiple viewings to absorb all the hidden symbolism (look for the colors, sets of 3, and more). I just read that the 4K UHD Blu-ray and HD Blu-ray editions landing on April 16th, right after I file my taxes.

This news comes courtesy of High-Def Digest.

Unfortunately, the 4K pre-order price is $30. I guess I'll be waiting longer for a sale, especially since I'm not getting a refund. If anyone sees this on sale please post it here.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter