I see info on configuring MCE remote. Another option is what I have been using for years with WMC - "Unified Remote". This an app for Android, I phone and Windows phone. It has remotes for most things I can think of and it has a custom option to make your own remotes assigning buttons to keystroke shortcuts. I made my own to combine WMC and PowerDVD controls in one (see attached). I have only just started to use CMC and as of yet have'nt made one for this program but I cannot see it being an issue and I think this is a great option for anyone who is interested.
Decorum for the Forum:
- Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
- No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
- No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
- No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
- No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.
Show off your HTPC builds, NAS Servers, and any other hardware. Great place to ask for hardware help too.
1 post • Page 1 of 1