Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[Closed] Sort of title list issue

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
RKEP

[Closed] Sort of title list issue

Post by RKEP » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi

I have found that the title list of my box sets isn't recognising numbers of more than 9. This means number 10 will be listed after number 1 but before number 2 etc. Please could the program be amended to recognise all numbers in numerical order so the listing is correct. Please see attached to see exactly what I mean, thanks

Richard
Attachments
Episode Order.jpg
Episode Order.jpg (336.37 KiB) Viewed 4456 times

Pauven

Re: Sort of title list issue

Post by Pauven » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:04 pm

In an alphabetical sort, 10 sorts between 1 and 2, this is correct and working as expected.

The solution is to adjust the Title's "Sort" name, or the Disc name, in My Movies Collection Management. For example, rename the discs as "Disc 1 Episodes 1-6, Disc 2 Episodes 7-12, etc. will address the sort issue you describe. Alternatively you can use leading zeros: Episodes 01-06, Episodes 07-12, etc.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter