Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[CLOSED - MMCM Issue] Issues with Sync

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
Pauven

Re: Issues with Sync

Post by Pauven » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:18 pm

klpaint wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:51 pm It sounds like I can get the correct MPLS loaded without ripping the CD again?

Correct.

klpaint wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:51 pm I can start them with PowerDVD but killing PowerDVD seems to be the only way out.

Correct again. PowerDVD is actually the worst offender in this regard. Not only does it not provide a way to exit with a remote control, it also intercepts button presses, preventing CMC from listening in the background and taking action.

So you have to kill PowerDVD, but technically you have to kill all the players - and once you configure a Close button to perform the kill, this becomes a non-issue. You can use that Close button on your remote no matter where you are: PowerDVD, JRiver, DVDFabPlayer, Steam, Chrome, Firefox, some random pop-up window, and yes you can close CMC too with it.

I just wrote a whole new section on this, section 9 here: https://chamconsoft.com/cmc/getting-started/
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

klpaint

Post by klpaint » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Still working through solving all of the MPLS issues with my BlueRay episodes. I just redid Season 10 (deleted both discs and recreated them) and I am now getting "Episode Metadata file is missing". It seems to look right in MyMovies..... Any idea what I missed?

Thanks,

Kevin

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:34 pm

Step 1) Correct discs/mappings in My Movies Collection Management - DONE
Step 2) Use CME to export medata
Step 3) Sync with CMC
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter