Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[Answered] MyMovies

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
nhbeacher

[Answered] MyMovies

Post by nhbeacher » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:53 am

I've been using MyMovies since it came out. I've been running Win7 on my media PC and I am looking to upgrade to Win10. CMC seems like a viable solution to provide media playback now that MediaCenter is gone. So I've run the CME and converted my titles over to CME. Some of them need fixing. For example, some are identified as bluray when they are DVDs. Do I fix this in MyMovies and then do a sync in CME? Do I still need MyMovies or is everything done in CME going forward?

Pauven

Re: MyMovies

Post by Pauven » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:14 am

CME just exports MM data. You will still use MMCM to maintain your data, CME to export it, and CMC to view it.

But you only need MM and CME running on a single PC to maintain and export your entire collection. CMC would run on every HTPC where you want to watch content.

So yes, all corrections are done in My Movies.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter