Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

Posting Guidelines for Support

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
Pauven

Posting Guidelines for Support

Post by Pauven » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Please follow these guidelines when submitting a post for help:
  • If you are submitting a bug report, please describe the nature of the bug, as well as how to recreate it.
  • Screenshots are worth a thousand words.
  • If you are having trouble Syncing (crash or hang) please enable Debug Logging on the Settings panel. Sometimes users are able to solve their issues on their own after reviewing the Debug logs, but if you still need assistance, please describe the problem and attach the Debug logs.
  • In all submissions, please be sure to indicate the exact version of MM Browser you are running (i.e. v1.8.2018.0123).
  • Please do not pile on to other bug/issue reports, unless you are experiencing the exact same issue. It is better that you create a new post.
  • Besides Screenshots and Debug logs, please do not submit any other files unless we ask for them.
  • If you are experiencing a problem with My Movies - please use the Binnerup My Movies forums and support channels for those issues.
  • Please be nice to Tech Support for faster response time ;)
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter