Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[Added to Roadmap] Version 2.0 - Cover Type and a couple more things :)

Post here to suggest ideas for future versions.
Pauven

Re: Version 2.0 - Cover Type and a couple more things :)

Post by Pauven » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:08 am

ANDYK48 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:12 am My NAS is an UNRAID server, if that makes any difference.
Mine too! My Unraid server is a dual-parity 62TB Ryzen 7 1800X with 64GB RAM, and I run as many as 4 Windows Server VM's on it for testing my enterprise software. It's a beast and I love it. I'm actually thinking about upgrading it to a Threadripper 2950X and doubling the RAM.

Limetech's pricing model heavily influenced me for CMC: buy a license once, then free upgrades for life. I was happy with just the NAS functionality (been a user since 3.x days), and then they added VM and Docker functionality for free - amazing company!

I go by Pauven on the Unraid forums too. I also wrote the Unraid Tunables Tester utility, and if I can ever find a free moment I plan to finish upgrading it for v6.

Long story short, CMC runs best on Unraid (but should work on any NAS). The Artwork Caching functionality was designed to prevent Unraid unnecessarily spinning up drives, in addition to improving browsing performance.

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

ANDYK48

Post by ANDYK48 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:46 pm

Really happy finding a "fellow" unraid user :)
Unraid functionality is really a beast :)

Unfortunately I did not find time yet to check the problem with the iso mounting and dvd fab due to work pressure :(

I am planning to test in the weekend and I will let you know.

Thanks for everything

ANDYK48

Post by ANDYK48 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:57 am

Hello Paul,

Just saw this in the DVDFab forums and I think the info will be usefull. Let me know :)

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/software- ... mmand-line

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:35 am

ANDYK48 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:57 am Hello Paul,

Just saw this in the DVDFab forums and I think the info will be usefull. Let me know :)

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/software- ... mmand-line
Thanks Andreas! I just checked it out, and I had already figured out those command line options, plus one more option, "/fullscreen". Hopefully that means there are still other undocumented options. I just registered for a forum account, and once I can post I will ask how to play DVD Chapters.

Paul

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:14 pm

ANDYK48 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:36 pm 2. Is there a way not to show the info when mounting and unmounting the iso files and when launching the media player ? :) if these procedures were transparent it would look better :)
ANDYK48 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:01 am When mounting the iso, yes it could take up to 20 seconds but you can show a circle like loading in windows ? :D

Hi Andreas,

Sorry it took so long. Hopefully you'll be happy that CMC v3.3 finally has the spinning processing circle that you suggested.

I wonder how long before someone asks to hide the spinning circle... :lol:

Paul

ANDYK48

Re: [Added to Roadmap] Version 2.0 - Cover Type and a couple more things :)

Post by ANDYK48 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:47 pm

Ha ha ha,
Hello Paul,

I will try it out :)