Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[In v3.0] Support for DVDFab Player 6

Post here to suggest ideas for future versions.
breazile

Re: [In v3.0] Support for DVDFab Player 6

Post by breazile » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:27 pm

I removed the space in the filename, and the new version worked great.

Pauven

Re: [In v3.0] Support for DVDFab Player 6

Post by Pauven » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:33 am

breazile wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:27 pm I removed the space in the filename, and the new version worked great.

Just to be clear, that should no longer be required:

Pauven wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:53 am Thanks for all of the trouble-shooting fellas. This appears to be a bug in the DVDFab Player 6 installation logic.

To handle it, I have made a small tweak to CMC to work with both install locations, Player6 and Player 6.

I didn't feel this need to be pushed to all users, so I simply updated the existing v3.0.2019.1031 download. If you want this fix and have already upgraded to CMC v3.0, please download again from the Downloads page. The only file changed from the previous v3 download is CMC.exe, so you can just drop that one file from the zip archive into your CMC directory and you should be good to go.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter