Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[CLOSED] CMC v3.1 RC11 IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR TESTING

Post here to suggest ideas for future versions.
Pauven

[CLOSED] CMC v3.1 RC11 IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR TESTING

Post by Pauven » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Attention all Prerelease Testers: The first Release Candidate for Chameleon MediaCenter v3.1 is now available for testing! It's got some amazing improvements, check out the thread for details.

https://chamconsoft.com/cmc/forum/viewt ... ?f=7&t=276

Please test if you are able. So far in early beta testing, we have 1 PC on which CMC hangs when doing a sync. This behavior started with v3.1, and we have not been able to figure out why. All other tested PC's have been working great, even for the same user, so the issue might just be on that one PC. We've spent a week troubleshooting, and do NOT have a solution, so I am looking for confirmation from other users if CMC v3.1 works fine or also hangs when syncing.

If there aren't any reported issues, then this will be a very short test cycle - I plan to release CMC v3.1 final this weekend. If you are able to test it, please report back issues ASAP. If other users have freezing issues then I will put this release on hold.

Thanks!!!
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter