Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

Movie Collections

Post here to suggest ideas for future versions.
RKEP

Movie Collections

Post by RKEP » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Hi

I have just setup my first folder for scanning, in this I have a box set of the Mighty Ducks. It has been added great, but when you open the set it shows the films on a default background. I have a collection folder with sub folders for each movie. The collection title is set up the same way the movie sub folders are and contains FanArt for the collection.

It would be nice to have the collection FanArt behind the movie covers when the collection is opened as it does on a regular FanArt page. Hope this is something that can be implimented, thanks

Richard

Pauven

Re: Movie Collections

Post by Pauven » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:06 pm

This is something on my wish list as well, so it will definitely happen at some point.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

RKEP

Post by RKEP » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:27 pm

As a follow up, it would also be nice to move up and down on the cursors to see the FanArt fullscreen just like the normal FanArt pages, thanks

Richard

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:43 pm

I'm not sure about this. Are you suggesting moving 'Up' from the top row hides the covers?
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

RKEP

Post by RKEP » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:23 pm

Hi

Yes. On the FanArt pages if you press up from play to details and then up again the info board disappears and when you click down it comes back in. We could have the same thing on the Collection Page so a cursor up makes the Title Cover list disappear and the FanArt can be seen fully and a cursor back down will bring them back so a title can be selected.

Richard