Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[In v2.2] api?

Post here to suggest ideas for future versions.
Jamie

[In v2.2] api?

Post by Jamie » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:03 pm

I was wondering whether other MMBrowser users would be interested in having MMbrowser updated to use the MyMovies api as well as the metadata from Mymovies. This would allow better data access which is not accessible through the mymovies metadata and less need to clean up the metadata to get MMBrowser to display the movie and TV data properly.

Currently Mymovies requires 2500 points for a user to access the mymovies api. As he has stated in the mymovies forum, Paul would like to see Binnerup consulting lower the requirement to 500 points. I have over 2500 points so the lower limit would not help me, but it may generate more interest in MMBowser and help Paul fund his current and future work on MMBrowser features and support.

I am thinking of creating a topic in the mymovies forum to request binnerup to lower the 2500 point level for the api and was wondering whether anyone else would back me. We need to show binnerup that there is interest in this change to mymovies in order to get Binnerup to make changes to Mymovies to allow for this change to the api. Is anyone else interested?

Jamie