Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[In v1.9] Online/Offline Titles

Post here to suggest ideas for future versions.
Pauven

Re: [In v1.9 beta] Online/Offline Titles

Post by Pauven » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:12 am

Since this thread has so many views, it seems that offline titles has great community interest. Not only is offline titles working in v1.9 (Mike has already confirmed in beta testing), but it includes another secondary feature that users will like even more!

V1.9 adds an autoplay feature for inserted discs. Now when you bring home a Redbox or Netflix disc, or a friend brings over that awesome new movie, or you are just pulling a personal classic off your shelf, just pop it in and MMB will play it for you!

Plus, your individually assigned players for DVDs, Blu-rays, and UHD discs also apply to physical discs too.

And if you use the services of the red fox, then for Blu-ray and 4k UHD discs, MMB will determine the FPS and adjust your screen's refresh rate accordingly if you have enabled that feature.

MMB can even autoplay the discs when it is in the background. In one giant leap, MMB has gone from missing this functionality to having what I would suggest is the best disc autoplayer ever.

The only thing that would make disc insert autoplay even better is if I give MMB a minimized mode. That way you could be in Steam or another app, pop in a disc, and trust that MMB would handle it for you.

V1.9 is just a few weeks away. Who's ready?

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

Pauven

Re: [In v1.9] Online/Offline Titles

Post by Pauven » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:08 pm

v1.9 has just been released, and includes the Offline Title support.

Remember, your offline titles have to be configured as Online Folders in My Movies, in order to force My Movies to export the movie metadata.

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter