Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[Fixed in v1.0.2019.0630] Error message in CME

How-To and general support for the CMC Metadata Exporter (CME) which exports My Movies data via the My Movies API.
Chefpj

Re: Error message in CME

Post by Chefpj » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:33 pm

I have to say you did a great job with this update. One thing for I would like to see is a scroll button in the configuration screen where the shares are located. I have 10 Shares locations so I cannot see them all. Once again I know you put a lot of work in this update. Please add me to your beta test group. Thanks

ChefPj

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:12 pm

Thanks Chef!

I have a few users now for which the 7 visible folders just isn't enough, so it's on my todo to make that scrollable as you suggest. For the time being, you can edit the CMC.cfg file directly, the monitored folders are at the top. If you make any changes, please be sure to include the trailing backslash at the end of every path. Example, \\server\movies\ is good, while \\server\movies (missing trailing backslash) is bad.

I just checked, and you are already a member of the Prerelease Testers.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:43 pm

Pauven wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:39 am I added 'Star Trek: Enterprise' to my collection, and was able to reproduce the issue. I then added a function to CME to remove the reserved characters from the TV Series name and applied that to the filenames, and that resolved the issue.

This fix will be in CME v1.0.2019.0627, which will be in the next CMC update (available soon).

Sorry for the delay in getting the fix published. I just released CMC v2.2.2019.0630, and it includes CME v1.0.2019.0630 which has the fix from above.

Chefpj

Post by Chefpj » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:10 pm

Thanks for the update. But, my Virus software which I think is having problem just blocked the app saying cmc_metadata_exporter.eve is infected with general malware. I think it is a false flag. AV software is Vipre

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:40 pm

I always run everything through VirusTotal.com. I just downloaded CMC/CME from the website and retested it.

Here's the results for CMC_Metadata_Exporter.exe v1.0.2019.0630

67 AV tests indicate it is clean.

Chefpj

Post by Chefpj » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:31 pm

I just finished running CME Worked great. I did get some errors [ERROR] The File Path is not accessible: but, this is a Mymovie issue probably a blu ray that Has a DVD disc that I did not rip

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:42 am

Chefpj wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:31 pm I just finished running CME Worked great. I did get some errors [ERROR] The File Path is not accessible: but, this is a Mymovie issue probably a blu ray that Has a DVD disc that I did not rip
I could be wrong, but I don't think an unripped disc would cause that issue, unless you happened to have it pointing at a non-existent folder. Rather, if you've moved any content but My Movies didn't get updated to reflect the new location, that is the most common reason.

Chefpj

Post by Chefpj » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:35 pm

I will check on that with Mymovies. I am also getting on a few discs that Blu-ray Episodes missing MPLS values: "\\Carport2\fox\Blue Planet, The (2001) [Documentary]\disc 1\BLUE_PLANET_D1.mymovies.xml" But, they are there. not sure what is happening in this case.