Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

Amazon Prime Day Movie Deals

Sales happen. And when they do, we'll post about them here. Noteworthy new releases too. And if you find the deal first, post it here so we all can benefit.
Pauven

Amazon Prime Day Movie Deals

Post by Pauven » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:02 am

https://www.amazon.com/deal/e013684d/re ... YTRHDQ8AK3

Definitely some good deals. I see the Sopranos complete series on Blu-ray for only $45.

Clint Eastwood's latest The Mule is only $14 on 4K UHD. I haven't seen this so I don't know if it is any good. A Star is Born and Aquaman are also $14 on 4K UHD.

Mission Impossible 6-movie collection is $60 on 4K UHD ($10/movie) or $29 on Blu-ray ($5/movie).

Wish there was more variety, but I only listed a few things that caught my eye, so check it out and maybe you'll see something you're wanting.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

Pauven

Re: Amazon Prime Day Movie Deals

Post by Pauven » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:06 am

Amazon's website is so convoluted at times. Poking around, I was able to find a dedicate page of Prime day deals on 4K discs:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/A15 ... G8E1RCF1DT

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:45 pm

I bought a couple 4k discs that I have been holding off on. 2001, peanuts holiday collection. I was hoping that they would take a few bucks off of nas hard drives but no such luck. I think prime day mostly has been a bust for me. I had some money but no interesting prime sales in what I would like to have right now. Just amazon crud and TV's and some other electronics. I was hoping walmart or newegg would do something. Nope

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:38 am

I had seen some links to amazing Amazon deals on NAS storage (something like $220 for an 8TB WD Red), but by the time I clicked on the links (still on day one of Prime Day) the prices were already in the normal $350 range. So there might have been some deals, but they vanished quite quickly.

I went looking for that 2001 4K deal you got. Not sure what you paid, but what I saw was around $60. That's too rich for me. Hopefully you got a better deal, or really really really love that movie.

On an interesting tangent, I saw 2010 when I was a kid with my dad, and had never even heard of 2001. I was a bit lost at the beginning, but certainly enjoyed the amazing visuals. Perhaps seeing them out of order added to the mystery.

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:17 pm

I got 2001 a space odyssey for $29. I've been waiting for it to come down and got rewarded. I at least scored one victory.