Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[Resolved] Version 1225

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
clmber

[Resolved] Version 1225

Post by clmber » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Downloaded last night v...1225 on my server and primary client. Went to download on the rest of my clients today and it's gone. Should I reinstall the previous version?

Box sets for movies looks great!

Pauven

Re: Version 1225

Post by Pauven » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:34 pm

Hey clmbr,

Sorry about that. I had only enabled v4.1.2020.1225 via the automatic update. I had intended to post a download link yesterday and got sidetracked.

I just posted it on the download page now, so have at it!

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

clmber

Re: [Resolved] Version 1225

Post by clmber » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:17 pm

I tried to update by opening the CMC client. It usually (like last night) pops up with a notice to update. I waited for 5 minutes and then tried another. Neither have automatically popped up.

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:32 pm

Sounds like you may have turned off checking for updates: Settings > Startup & Logging Options > Check for Updates.

Also, if you are on v4.0, using CCC, and have created multiple User Accounts, note that only Admin users will see the new version upgrade notice. This is by design, so that your non-admin users don't get annoyed with various prompts or errors that they may not understand. So if you have multiple users, make sure you're using an Admin user when checking for updates on each CMC PC.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

clmber

Post by clmber » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:36 pm

That was it! Once I signed on with my admin account. The notice popped up. Thanks!