Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

Titles showing

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
ricardo8369

Titles showing

Post by ricardo8369 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:24 pm

Hi Paul
I had to update my Bios on the motherboard, but now I'm only getting 133 movie titles instead of 705 titles. I have paid for your service.
I've attached files. Don't know how to fix it.

Richard
Attachments
saying only 101.PNG
saying only 101.PNG (420.58 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
why only 133.PNG
why only 133.PNG (565.75 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
my movis  is 705 titles.PNG
my movis is 705 titles.PNG (45.25 KiB) Viewed 3072 times

Pauven

Re: Titles showing

Post by Pauven » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:32 pm

Hey Richard,

Sounds like the new BIOS fools the licensing software. I'll need to Deactivate your license for you.

I deleted the extra info you had in the post, as it contained info I would prefer not to have posted on the forum - primarily my email address. I've been lucky so far to not get spammed, which makes support so much easier, but if I let that email address get picked up by search engines, I will be getting spammed out the wazoo in days.

Unfortunately, I was too quick to delete the data, and now I can't find your key in the system to Deactivate it. Please send an email to that support email address, and include with it your email address that you bought the license with (since it is different than what you use on the forum), and/or include the key itself.

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

ricardo8369

Post by ricardo8369 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:57 am

Sorry about that Paul, just wanted to show proof, that I had paid if you couldn't remember. I will remember not to post your info next time.
Ok I will send by email. Cheers

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:27 am

No worries. I've taken care of deactivating your license, and sent the info to you in an email. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Teddyboy

Post by Teddyboy » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:54 pm

Pauven wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:27 am No worries. I've taken care of deactivating your license, and sent the info to you in an email. Let me know if you have any trouble.
Tagging along because I’m going to be in a similar situation.
I thought that might be his problem. I’m going to be upgrading my hardware very soon on my htpc. It’s a complete overhaul of the hardware. I think it might be wise for me to go into CMC and deactivate my license before the upgrade. Then reactivate it on the new hardware. Aside from windows barking at me because it’s new hardware and I’ll probably have to reactivate it. I’ve cloned the htpc drive to minimize installation issues. What are your thoughts.
Mechanical Engineer, Solidworks junkie, Reef aquariums, sci-fi, weight training, orchids, Ferns, Kaiju, model kit building, balboa park, scripps aquarium

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:26 pm

Yes, to move your license to a new build, just Deactivate it first. If you forget, I can always Deactivate it for you.