Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

Sync Errors

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
tombean

Re: Sync Errors

Post by tombean » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:18 am

Paul,

Here's the screenshot you requested. I had to split it in two to get all the files.
Bible Folder 1.jpg
Bible Folder 1.jpg (238.46 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
Bible Folder 2.jpg
Bible Folder 2.jpg (18.93 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
Tom

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:46 pm

The mymovies.xml file was updated a week ago, on 2/7. But you made the TV Series assignment change on 2/12, so this file is out of date.

On the top menu bar, find the "Save Meta-data" button a click it while you have The Bible selected. Then check the file date to make sure it updates to today's date. If it does, then resync.

Also, just a suggestion - if you wanted to you create 10 discs (one per episode) and assign them as Online Files, pointing to each MP4 file you have. Then you can give your own episode titles as each disc name. That way, instead of CMC showing "Bible, The 01 - In the Beginning.mp4" as the disc name to play, you could have it show "01 - In the Beginning".

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

tombean

Post by tombean » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Paul,

Just wanted to let you know that I have successfully added all my TV Series with no sync errors. The key was adding the TV Series as Discs instead as you said. That solved almost all of the problems but there were a couple of titles with more than 1 disc and episodes for only the first disc so all the episodes couldn’t be added. I had to assign all the episodes as online files as you suggested in your last post.

Tom