Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

Is anyone entering the contest?

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
Pauven

Is anyone entering the contest?

Post by Pauven » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:46 pm

We are nearly 2 weeks into the contest for the Terminator 2 EndoArm 4K Blu-ray collectors set, and I am concerned that I have seen only a single user enter the contest.

While I'm sure that one lucky user wants me to keep my mouth shut, as currently they are a shoe-in to win, I can't help but wonder if there is a technical issue preventing entries from processing.

Please post here if you've entered the drawing.

And if you are a US resident and haven't entered, please feel free to say why you're not interested in the contest.

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

Jamie

Re: Is anyone entering the contest?

Post by Jamie » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:32 pm

I have entered CMC when I remember to do it. I have not entered daily. Also I have only entered using my desktop. I have not entered using other computers because I have not been watching movies lately.

I did not register after your upgrade to cmc was installed and you started the contest. I registered while testing the new software for you during the testing period.

I did not start a new folder or remove any settings in cmc before, or after the cmc upgrade. I just upgraded when prompted to upgrade when you installed the new cmc version.

I hope that you got my point and that this information may help you. If I am not the person that you are referring to I would be concerned that something may be wrong.

I am interested in the prize and I hope that others are too.

Maybe people do not know what the prize consists of or are not aware that a contest is now on. I cannot understand how that could happen because Paul has placed messages on the web site and anyone coming here should notice them.

I encourage others to enter the contest too because I do not want to win by default if others do not enter the contest.

Paul I hope that you read this post and shoot me an email so that we can discuss this offline. I just thought of a way that you can advertise this contest better so that all the cmc license owners can realize that a contest is on.

ANDYK48

Post by ANDYK48 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:58 am

Tried to but the entries are restricted to US citizens :) :) :) and I am not.

Pauven

Post by Pauven » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:26 am

ANDYK48 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:58 am Tried to but the entries are restricted to US citizens :) :) :) and I am not.
Yeah, sorry about that. I really wanted to make it available to everyone, but international law is just too complicated. It's the thought that counts, right?
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

ANDYK48

Post by ANDYK48 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:58 am

ha ha ha
yes you are absolutely right :)

michael1

Post by michael1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:39 pm

same here... :cry: