Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[CLOSED] Errors when trying to use CMC

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
Pauven

Re: Errors when trying to use CMC

Post by Pauven » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Enable Debug logging, then send me the logs after the next sync hang.

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:46 pm

My only guess is that possibly there could be a corrupted file somewhere in your mymovies path. Turn on debugging and try to see where it is hung up. Also do you see any of the covers, or none at all? What is the last one listed and does it correspond to the log entry. If you can track it down to one folder temporarily move that folder off the device and see whether the sync completes after that.

Jamie

mikemack

Post by mikemack » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this. Work and other responsibilities got in the way of my play.

The syncing of titles finally kicked off and finished. Not sure why it took so long. Subsequent loading instances of the program have not experienced any delays in syncing. Might have just been a random issue.

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:33 am

I'm glad that it is fixed. Did you reboot your PC between syncs? Sometimes reboot can clear things up.