Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[In v2.2] Regarding Online Services (e.g. youtube, mediathek, DAZN, etc.)

Post here to suggest ideas for future versions.
Teddyboy

Re: [In v2.2] Regarding Online Services (e.g. youtube, mediathek, DAZN, etc.)

Post by Teddyboy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:36 pm

No worries Paul. I’m going to play with it this weekend. I’m just really happy to have read that I can use jriver as a external player now. That was one of my main concerns as I really do not like PDVD. I think jrivers player is a great player, and it’s played everything I’ve thrown at it flawlessly. I can now export from my movies and all my tv series will remain intact. This is a really big deal for me. I have the requisite points to access the api. I bought the points years ago. I think your movie interface is better then jrivers theater view. That’s too bad about not being able to embed chrome. That would be ideal. Reading the thread I thought that you were able to do that. Maybe in the future you might be able to do that if they revise the platform. It can’t be any worse then navigating from my Tivo home screen to pandora then back to the home screen to load Netflix.

You’ve come a very long way in such a short amount of time. I’m looking forward to giving you feedback. :)
Mechanical Engineer, Solidworks junkie, Reef aquariums, sci-fi, weight training, orchids, Ferns, Kaiju, model kit building, balboa park, scripps aquarium