Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

General Info on Tips & Tricks Forum

Helpful advice for getting the most out of Chameleon MediaCenter
Pauven

General Info on Tips & Tricks Forum

Post by Pauven » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:25 am

Quite often I receive emails from users who have discovered easy solutions to common problems and innovative ideas to expand the capabilities of Chameleon MediaCenter. I always encourage these users to share these tips and tricks on the CMC forum, but rarely do these ideas make it here to benefit all users.

It finally occurred to me that there just wasn't a good spot in the forum to host these posts, so for that reason I'm adding the new CMC Tips & Tricks forum.

I encourage all users to share their ideas here. The only requirement is that posts should be about CMC in some way, and this includes tips and tricks on working with My Movies Collection Management, since that exports our valued data to Chameleon MediaCenter.

Also feel free to post about 3rd party products that can enhance our experience with CMC, including hardware products like IR receivers for remotely powering up a PC, and software that allows you to stream your audio out to other devices like Sonos speakers and Chromecast and Airplay.

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter