Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[Resolved] Jriver Player does not launch

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
Teddyboy

Re: Jriver Player does not launch

Post by Teddyboy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:44 pm

Thanks for the explanation Jamie. I resolved it by installing 25, so it works. Sorta. It plays Blu rays and dvd movies. MPC plays episodes. Now I just need to get the remote sorted. I’m partially operational. Please see my other thread. :)
Mechanical Engineer, Solidworks junkie, Reef aquariums, sci-fi, weight training, orchids, Ferns, Kaiju, model kit building, balboa park, scripps aquarium

Pauven

Re: Jriver Player does not launch

Post by Pauven » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:02 pm

Teddyboy wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:48 pmOkay success! Upgrading to 25 64 bit, and it solved the issue. Maybe they changed the installation location. I’m going to uninstall 24 since it’s installed in its own directory.

Awesome. I was wondering if that would help. Perhaps this was just an installation bug in JRiver v.24.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter