I have a bit of bad news. While doing some regular maintenance on the web server today, I mistyped a simple command and completely corrupted the entire web server. It was so bad, I couldn't even connect to the server anymore to fix the damage.
My only option was to restore to a backup. Unfortunately, the backup is from Aug 20, nearly 3 weeks ago. That means all posts in the past 3 weeks have been lost. Also, any new user sign-ups in the last 3 weeks have also been lost.
Now that I've restored from backup, I have to redeploy v5.0.
Decorum for the Forum:
- Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
- No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
- No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
- No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
- No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.
Latest news and release announcements from Chameleon Consulting.
1 post • Page 1 of 1