Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

Two feature requests with movie preview slideshow

Post here to suggest ideas for future versions.
p64imp

Two feature requests with movie preview slideshow

Post by p64imp » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:01 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if its possible to implement two features to the slideshow:
1. can you adjust it so pressing right/left arrows can switch to the next/previous slideshow slide? This is a excellent way to search for a random movie to watch, but any key press exits the view currently. Especially if you saw one you wanted to watch, but it switched slides before you could grab the remote and press ok to skip to it
2. is it possible to limit the slide show to the movies in view? Lets say i apply my christmas movie filter - to have it limit the slide show to only the 128 movies in my view as opposed to the 4200 movies in my collection (based off rating filter in settings, which is the only limiter currently)

Also, do you know if the fix for clicking ok on a movie collection on the slideshow slide selecting the first movie in the collection bug is to be corrected in the next release? :)

Thank you!!