Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[Answered] GUI Verbose Level

General support forum for Chameleon MediaCenter (formerly MM Browser)
michae1a1ee

[Answered] GUI Verbose Level

Post by michae1a1ee » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:23 am

I was trying to find this in the product documentation and didn't find the answer.
Is there a clear definition written out as to what each of the four "GUI Verbose Level" settings (Verbose, Debug, Silent, Quiet) do/show or not show when set?
I changed my CMC GUI Verbose Level setting to Silent and that seemed to get rid of the "Launching MPC-BE" message that was popping up when loading movies or trailers. That, combined with the removal of the MPC-BE logo on startup make for the seamless experience I was looking for in CMC, but I'm still curious about these GUI Verbose Level options.

Pauven

Re: GUI Verbose Level

Post by Pauven » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:44 am

The on-screen text when starting playback is all it controls. Silent shows nothing. Quiet shows a short message like "Launching MPC", Verbose includes the filepath being passed to the player, and Debug includes the command line switches for troubleshooting purposes.

Regardless of what you select, it's just cosmetic.
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter