Decorum for the Forum:
  • Be nice. If you want to be mean, try Reddit.
  • No Piracy. If you want to be a thief, there are dark places on the internet dedicated to that.
  • No Cracking. Discussions on AnyDVD, DeUHD, DVDFab, UHDKeys and similar tools are not permitted here.
  • No Spamming. If you want to make a buck, work smarter... somewhere else.
  • No Adult Content. Half the internet is dedicated to adult content. This half isn't.

Privacy Policy: Click Here to Review (updated September 30, 2020)

[In v2.0] FLAC support in Music Library

Post here to suggest ideas for future versions.
mikemack

[In v2.0] FLAC support in Music Library

Post by mikemack » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Paul,

I am looking forward to trying out the new 1.9 release as soon as I can get my hands on it. The additions look tremendous! Nice Work!!

In looking over the tutorial for the Music Library you asked for other formats we might want. FLAC please? I have a large collection that I ripped to FLAC and spent days getting all the metadata and art just right. I would love to be able to use MM Browser to access this collection.

Thank you for the hard work. I was just happy to have something to access my movies from and now to be able to access my music is icing on the cake.

Pauven

Re: FLAC support in Music Library

Post by Pauven » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Hey Mike,

I have good news, the next version of MM Browser will include support for all major audio formats, including FLAC.

MM Browser v2.0 is due on Halloween (October 31 for our international firends who may not know when Halloween is celebrated).

Paul
President, Chameleon Consulting LLC
Author, Chameleon MediaCenter